Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Resurrection, Man.

Hey guys,

If you were a regular follower of this blog in the past, odds are you probably aren't anymore...and I don't blame you. I wouldn't follow a blog that hasn't updated in almost a year either. See, this last year sort of got away from me. I guess since it was the last year of my undergrad career, you might be able to imagine why.

On top of all the college-related elements in the equation, I'm proud to say that over the last six months, many of the things that I might ordinarily post on this blog have been appearing over on Whatculture.com, a pop culture site that I'm now a contributing writer for. You can find a list of my articles on topics ranging from Doctor Who to Deadpool and beyond here.

But, in the immortal words of Bob Dylan, "The times they are a changin'." There is a light at the end of the empty blog tunnel - and it's the florescent glow of a laptop screen. Basically, I'm back. Back in black, back with a vengeance, etc, etc. As you might have noticed, the Wayward Wordslinger domain has gotten a facelift, and this new look is just the beginning.

From now on, you can expect updates once a week, covering everything from television to movies to books and beyond. There'll be reviews, musings, and everything in between. I'll be kicking things off with a pretty in-depth review of Man of Steel, which will go live tomorrow. Over the next few days, I'll also be tweaking the layout, gadgets, and features of the page, so come on back to check it all out!

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment